Christmas markets in Naples? Take advantage of the many events organized in the city to find Christmas gifts and enjoy a relaxing weekend in our historic home, a few kilometers from Capodichino Airport and the Central Station.
Book our Special Offer San Gregorio Armeno e Luminarie di Salerno
From our hotel it is easy to reach the Luminarie of Sorrento and Salerno.
We are waiting for you! 🎅Appointments with Christmas in Campania for adults and children
Christmas Markets and Santa Claus Village at the Museum of Pietrarsa
Luminarie di Sorrento from 22 Nov. to 19 Jan. 2020
Luminaries of Salerno from Nov. 08 to Jan. 26, 2020
Christmas markets 2019 in the enchanted village of Casertavecchia
The Museum of Pietrarsa: it is 10 km from our historical residence, you can easily reach it thanks to the bus stop outside the hotel.
Directions: From our hotel take bus 601 to Piazza Garibaldi. From here take the bus:
– subway and regional trains of the Naples-Salerno line, stop Pietrarsa-San Giorgio in Cremano
– the historic Pietrarsa Express train (link: Pietrarsa Express), which leaves from the centre of Naples and arrives right in Pietrarsa
Luminaries of Salerno. This year the entire city will be lit up for Christmas 2019, and the Municipal Villa will once again host the Zoo. Also open is the extraordinary Giant Ferris Wheel on the seafront.
Directions: From our hotel take bus 601 to Piazza Garibaldi. From here take the train to Salerno and in 30 minutes you will be in town. Very convenient to leave your car in our garage and reach the Luminarie by public transport to avoid heavy traffic. Thanks to the proximity of the A30 motorway, you can also reach Salerno by car.
Luminarie di Sorrento: many Christmas events are scheduled with the great feast of M’illumino d’inverno among markets, street food and concerts.
Directions: From our hotel take bus 601 to Piazza Garibaldi. From here take the Vesuvian train to Sorrento and in 30 minutes you will be in town. Thanks to our proximity to the motorway you can also reach Sorrento by car. We advise you to leave your car in our garage and reach the Luminarie by public transport to avoid heavy traffic.
Christmas Markets 2019 Casertavecchia: an enchanted village with numerous Christmas concerts, food and wine stands and art exhibitions, also on reservation will be organized beautiful guided tours.
Directions: Thanks to the proximity of the A1 motorway you can reach Caserta in 30 minutes.
Want to go shopping? 3 stops from our hotel the most famous shoes market in Naples. A large semi-covered area with 200 sales boxes, mostly focused on the trade of shoes and clothing. The market is open from Friday to Sunday from 6 to 14. For your Christmas gifts we suggest a visit to the Reggia Outlet, our hotel is 30 minutes by car.
How to reach the Hotel
– Capodichino Airport 3,5 Km. Connections: Alibus to Piazza Garibaldi, then Bus 601 Stop Via Stadera, in front of the hotel.
– Central Station of Piazza Garibaldi 3.5 Km. Connections: Bus 601 Stop Via Stadera, in front of the hotel. Walking time 15/20 minutes to the station
– Motorways at 400 Mt. connections From the junctions Motorways A1, A16, A30 take the ring road of Naples, take exit No. 1 “Aeroporto Civile” and turn left at the 2nd, follow the arrows that lead to directional Via Stadera. Walking time 5 minutes