A wonderful opportunity to discover places normally inaccessible and feel part of our immense cultural heritage during the first days of Spring for event of Italian Environment Fund (FAI)
Also in Camapnia will come back the appointment with the FAI Spring Day!
The historical event of the FAI (Fondo Ambiente Italiano) once again open the doors of many unique places of art and nature with special openings and guided tours.
A wonderful opportunity to discover places normally inaccessible and feel part of our immense cultural heritage.
A national event whose aim is to arouse public awareness about the beauties of art, culture and Italian history.
Admission is free and open to all.
In Naples you can visit:
- Museo ed Archivio Storico del Teatro di San Carlo: open Saturday and Sunday 10: 00-17: 30
- Palazzo della Borsa, Sede Camera Di Commercio: Piazza Bovio 32 – open Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 17:00
- Palazzo Reale: Piazza Plebiscito open Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 17:00
- Villa Rosebery E Parco E Palazzina Borbonica: Sunday 10:00 -16:00.
Siti in provincia di Napoli:
- Pozzuoli – Accademia Aeronautica: 10:00 -16: 30 open Saturday and Sunday
- Sorrento – Villa Romana Dei Bagni della Regina Giovanna: open Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 16:00.
- Sorrento – Basilica Di Sant’antonio: open Saturday 10:00-16:00
- Sorrento – Il Bastione Di Parsano e Le Antiche Mura Urbane: open Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 13:00 and 16:00 18:00
- Massa Lubrense – Baia Di Ieranto: open Saturday and Sunday.
- Massa Lubrense Chiesa Del Santissimo Salvatore: Sunday 10:00 – 13:00 / 15:30 – 17:30 and Saturday 10:00- 13:00
- Licola – Parco Archeologico Di Cuma: open Saturday and Sunday 10:00 – 17:00.
- Nola – Chiesa di San Biagio is open Saturday and Sunday 10:00- 13.00 and 16.00-20.00
- Nola – Complesso di Santa Chiara open Saturday and Sunday 10:00- 13.00 and 16.00-20.00
- Nola – Palazzo Orsini open Saturday and Sunday 10:00- 13.00 and 16.00-20.00
Elena, Anna, Luca and Pino will be pleased to offer you information regarding reservations for guided tours of the historic center of Naples, archaeological sites and excursions on the Amalfi Coast.
All you have to do is book your stay in Naples now.
For information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 081 5846651
How to reach the historic centre of Naples?
You can reach the tourist routes of Naples in less than 30 minutes:
direction Piazza Garibaldi with entrance to the Naples Metro for all destinations.
direction Piazza Municipio with entrance to Beverello Pier for boarding to the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida in
direction Piazza Vittoria for walks along the city’s seafront
Where are we?
2.5 Km from the Naples ring road, exit at the Civil Airport
400 mt. Motorway Exit “Napoli Centro Direzionale
600 Mt from the historic center
At 800 Mt. From the Port to the Islands